Through the teaching of the Word of God and by providing an environment of God-centered fellowship, we will proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and build up and encourage the Saints of God.
To offer the best Christian camp experience in the Midwest to all who come without any compromise of the Word of God.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We Believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God or “God Breathed.” It is the only infallible rule of authority in all matters of faith and practice. – 2 Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, 2 Peter 1:20-21
- We believe there is one living and true God, eternally existent in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each equally deserving reverence and obedience. – Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14
- We believe in the eternal deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is true God and true man begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, and that He has a perfect and sinless humanity. Matthew 1:23-25, John 1:1, Philippians 2:6, 1 John 3:5, Isaiah 9:6
- We believe that man is dead in sin through his fall in the Garden of Eden and that man is absolutely unable to save himself from eternal punishment by his own works. – Genesis 3, Romans 3:23,Romans 3:28, Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost. – 1 Thessalonians 4:17, Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe in the finished work of Christ on the Cross of Calvary, through which sacrifice Christ has effected complete and eternal redemption, God setting His seal of approval on the work of Christ by raising Him from among the dead, enthroning Him at His own right hand in Heaven and that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, the Lord of the individual, and High Priest over the House of God and Advocate in the family of God. – John 10:15, Romans 3:23-24, Romans 5:8, Colossians 1:15-18, 1 Peter 2:24
- We believe in the immediate and eternal salvation by grace through faith of every person who believes on Christ and by faith rests in His finished work. That the finished work of the Cross is the only righteous ground on which a Holy God can forgive sins. – Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 John 1:8
- We believe every true child of God is indwelt and sealed with the Holy Spirit and is safe and secure for all eternity. (John 10:27-29, Romans 8:9-30, Philippians 1:6, 2 Timothy 1:12, Hebrews 12:5-11
- We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit who convicts of sin; lives within, seals and empowers every true believer; and Who directs the worship and service of the church, giving spiritual gifts to all true believers for the building up of the church. – John 16:8, Acts 1:8, Ephesians 1:13, 1 Corinthians 12:4-13