Dear Parents, Campers and Staff: Ephesians 1:2 says “Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.” We are thankful to know the peace of God and that we can commit our circumstances to Him!
While we desire to operate safely at SRBC, we ask that each family or guardian make their own determination about attending camp. We are developing training and processes to minimize the spread of COVID-19 while camp is in session. Please note the following guidelines we are making for SRBC 2020:
- We will require a liability waiver for all campers and summer staff acknowledging responsibility for the risks assumed in the current environment
- Additional regular cleaning and sanitizing routines
- Registrant screening every morning
- Regular temperature checks
- Modification in social practices for chapel, activities, and lunch.
- We ask for your patience as well as we prayerfully consider other guidelines as well.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us.